- AFR wins Dispute Resolution Firm of the year 2013
- Tom Malyn called to the Guernsey Bar
- Legal Executive joins AFR's litigation team
- Amy Richardson called to the Guernsey Bar
- Peter Stahelin called to the Guernsey Bar
- AFR receives high praise in Legal 500 rankings
- Paralegal joins AFR's Commercial Department
- Experienced litigator joins AFR
- New Partner at AFR Advocates
- New appointment to AFR's litigation team
AFR wins Dispute Resolution of the Firm of the Year 2013
AFR is delighted to have once again won 'Dispute Resolution Firm of the Year in Guernsey' at the 2013 Corporate INTL Legal Awards.
The winning firms were judged on service range, business type, geographical location, how the business operates and the expertise each team can offer to companies that either trade, or may want to trade, in their chosen jurisdiction.
Corporate INTL is a monthly publication providing an in-depth insight into the business world. It has a global readership of around 70,000 each month, including business leaders, investors and advisers.
Mark Ferbrache, Senior Partner, said "Corporate INTL is widely recognised for undertaking detailed research. We are very pleased to have received this recognition from our peers and clients alike for the second year running. It is testament to the consistent expertise, strength and reputation of AFR's dispute resolution team, and the quality of our legal services".